Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bloggers Challenge - Embossing

Happy Friday!

I started a new job three weeks ago and I am finding it difficult to spend time stamping.  I got my new A Muse Studio Holiday items (to be released August 22nd) and I have not even opened the cases.  How sad is that!  I am not sure this weekend will be any better.  It is the weekend to celebrate with my in-laws for the July & August Birthday Babies!  We are celebrating 4 birthdays!

Anyway, I snuck away to spend some time in my scraproom and it was heaven (albeit a messy state of affairs).
 
This is my first time participating in Lisa Somerville's Bloggers Challenge and it was quite a timely accident that I stumbled into it.

I participate in the Technique Junkies monthly Just One Swap and I was struggling with coming up with a card that I was happy with. My first few attempts ended up in my recycling bin.

There are so many great techniques and the one I chose is Embossed Image from the Emboss or Die CD.

 If you want to play along with Lisa's challenge, just create a card with embossing.  You can link it in below or you can go to Lisa's site and add your link.  No time to create a card, check out what the other bloggers have been doing by hotlinking to the bloggers sites below.

Card details:  
Paper: A Muse Studio
Ink: A Muse Studio, Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments:  SU Embossing Folder, A Muse Studio Twinkle Stickers, A Muse Studio Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, A Muse Studio Vintage Labels Die

11 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful BD card, love the colors and the use of the Embossed Image technique! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Terrific card...gorgeous!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is so pretty, Pamela! Great mix of colors and the embossing looks terrific! :D

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a pretty card-the colors are so pretty and I love the technique too! Glad you got away for a little stamping time.

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh love this gorgeous card! TFS!

Lori said...

So pretty! Love the vibrant color of the flowers against the white.

BarbaraW said...

Pretty card. The embossing folder looks like needlepoint.

Ida said...

This is lovely. I love the flowers and how they look after you embossed them with the folder. Great technique.

Barbara said...

Perfect!! Just love the way you embossed the stamped images.c

Markham homes said...

I really impressed with your simplicity of the card and the colours you have select here. I really appreciate for joining us at Crazy Challenge.

vehicle first aid kits said...

What a pretty card-the colors are so good and Here you used that technique is perfect, too!
I am really very glad after read here and I appreciate for the information that you presented here.