Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A*MUSE*A*PALOOZA August 22 - September 30!!!

So have I got news for you!  This Friday I will share with you all that is A*MUSE*A*PALOOZA!  For those that may now know what A*MUSE*A*PALOOZA is, well let me tell you, it is awesome!  It is a celebration of all things A MUSE STUDIO!

There will be a new products, specials and hostess incentives. 

On Friday I will be able to email the catalog that will not be available in hardcopy until August 22nd.  If you want to see the awesome new stuff before everyone else, send me your email address and I will include you in my email blast of the new catalog!  

I hope you will be as excited about what's new as I am.

I am making workshop orders now - you DO NOT want to miss out on the awesome hostess benefits that are available during A*MUSE*A*PALOOZA.   If you are looking to host a workshop in your home, contact me ASAP.  Dates will be filing up quickly once everyone knows the deal!

More on Friday!

No comments: