Thursday, June 9, 2011

Oh Baby!

I love babies and making baby cards is a lot of fun. There is only one little one in my family now and he lives in Georgia. Sadly we do not get to see him or his parents as often as we would like. Thankfully my NIL (niece-in-law) is amazing at posting videos and pictures so that we can keep up with my great-nephew, NIL and nephew!

A friend of mine had another baby a few months ago and I have been remiss at sending her my congratulations. I know it is hard to believe that a card maker is late on making a card but time has gotten away from me. I swear I do not know where it goes!!! But I finally got down to business and made this cute card to send and I hope she likes it!

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Very cute! I love the stamping and embossing!

JulieHRR said...

Oh, Pamela! It's darling! Who would not be charmed by something so sweet?!

Jeremy and Samantha said...

too cute!!