Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June Spotlight - Mad for Plaids and Sea Shells


As you can see I cannot seem to get enough of sand dollars!  When I go to a beach I love to comb the sand looking for these little treasures.  It is like striking gold when I find one.  I have some really tiny baby sized sand dollars, some smaller than a pea.  I do not handle them much for fear of making them crack so they sit on a shelf where I can admire them.  Some day I will put them in a display case once I find the right way to showcase them.

So instead of touching the real things I get to touch these wonderful images from A Muse Studio!  I CASE'd this layout from a card I saw on Laurie Willison's blog.  I knew it would be perfect for using my Mad for Plaids and Sea Shells sets.  The sentiment is from the Friend to Friend set.

I had a horrible time photographing this card so I resorted to taking the picture outside.  The light box that I made just would not work for this card.  My light box is a work-in-progress and after today it definitely needs work!

No comments: