Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Black & White Collage

Black and white cards can be very stunning don't you think!  I CASE'd this card from one that I saw on Happy Heart Studio.  I used the A Muse Studio Ornate Elements, Mad for Plaids and A Very Merry Un-Birthday sets.

I masked off some of the areas to prevent over-stamping and delineated each section by using the stitch image from Mad for Plaids between each section.  I finished it off with a strip of the Onyx Shimmer Damask cardstock and the sentiment from the A Very Merry Un-Birthday set.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Black and white is so stunning. Love your card!

Melissa said...

This card is amazing! I love the black & white!!!

TraceyJean said...

Picking up my jaw off the floor...

Julie Ebersole said...

So clever and striking!

Frozenstamper said...

Classy Card!