Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Simple But Elegant Sympathy Card

The one card that most people have a hard time making and unfortunately necessary from time to time are Sympathy cards. I know I have a hard time with them and I am sure I am not alone. This card came together quickly and it is fairly simple. I used the A Muse Studio (a|s) Harlequin Embossing die to give the card base some nice texture. My picture does not do it justice but you can at least see some of the design. I used Tombow markers to color the image, stamped then cut and embossed it using my Nestibilities. The With Sympathy sentiment from the a|s Essential Sentiments set and finished it off with some Pearls and Stickles.

Card Details:
Images : a|s Autumn Beauty and Essential Sentiments sets.
Inks: Tombow Markers 126 & 676 and Versafine Onyx Black
Paper: as Sage Polka Dot Cardstock
Embellishments: a|s Sugar Pearl Stickers, Stickles, a|s Lime Organdy Ribbon