Friday, May 13, 2011

A Muse Studio Open House May 21st

Please join me for an A Muse Studio Open House!

For anyone not familiar with A Muse Studio, they offer an exclusive line of cling-mount red rubber stamps, custom-printed papers, ribbons, dies and embellishments for creating handmade greeting cards, scrapbook pages and more.

At my Open House there will be make-n-takes, door prizes, specials, refreshments and more. The make-n-takes will be using the new A Muse Studio line of products.

If you can't make it, but would like to host a workshop in your home, please let me know!

Bring a friend or two! I look forward to seeing you at my Open House!

For directions please email me at attemptedcreativity@gmail.com

Details can also be found on Facebook here.

Hope to see you on the 21st!

No comments: