Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Monthly Stamp Club Signups

As part of the services I offer to my A Muse Studio customers I am starting a Monthly Stamp Club.

Here are the details:
A monthly stamp club is where you commit to ordering at least $25.00 worth of product each month over a six month period. You will have the opportunity of being a Hostess once during this period and you will receive all the normal Hostess Benefits without hosting an in-home workshop.

Here are the finer details:
  • Six people agree to purchase a minimum of $25.00 in A Muse Studio merchandise for six consecutive months
  • Every member will have the opportunity of being "Hostess of the Month" (monthly hostesses will be chosen via a random draw)
  • When it is your month to be Hostess, you will receive at least:
  • $25.00 FREE merchandise of your choice
  • As a member you will also receive a FREE copy of the 2011 A Muse Studio Catalog and Inspiration Guide.
  • Monthly workshop at my home. Topics include techniques, tool demonstrations and swaps.
If you are interested in participating in the Monthly Stamp Club, please email me.

NOTE: You do not have to be local to participate in my club. Card Club Project kits can be mailed as part of your monthly order so you can participate remotely! Additional shipping charge to be added to ship to remote members. Flat rate USPS shipping will be used to keep costs down.

The club will start once there are 6 people signed up.

UPDATE: One spot left in the Stamp Club. If you are thinking about joining, let me know ASAP!

8 comments:

Karen said...

All the cool kids are doin' it! (me)

Pamela said...

Cheryl is #2 for my stamp club.

Pamela said...

Judy is #3.

Pamela said...

You do not have to be local to participate in my club. Card Club Project kits can be mailed as part of your monthly order so you can participate remotely!

Pam said...

when is this starting?

Pamela said...

The club is tentatively scheduled to start in June but really will start once I have six signed up. Right now there are 3.

Tina Colby said...

Count me in!

Jenny said...

I'm in! Jenny in MN from SS