Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Button Buy-In Offer

I have been asked to offer a buy-in for A Muse Studio buttons. The a|s buttons are sold in packs of 200 single-color buttons. The exception are the clear buttons which come 150 to a pack.

Each person in the buy-in chooses a button color. Each person would then receive 200 buttons in assorted colors.

The buttons colors are awesome and the various sizes offer great flexibility to your card and scrapbooking projects!

If you are interested, please email at attemptedcreativity@gmail.com with your name, color choice and address info if not local to me.

UPDATE as of 5/18 - 8 people are in so far! Here are the selected colors and what awesome colors they are!!!

Bermuda, Blackberry, Bubblegum, Buttercup, French Roast, Grass, Onyx and Pumpkin.

The period to join the Buy-In ends this Sunday, May 22nd at 12:00 p.m.

5 comments:

Karen said...

You know my info...my color is BERMUDA!

Pamela said...

Here are the colors chosen so far: Bermuda, Bubblegum, Buttercup, Grass and Pumpkin.

Karen said...

Nice color choices!

Jenny said...

I'm in, you can pick the color for me. I love all of them!

Pamela said...

Jenny - I chose French Roast for you.