Saturday, May 14, 2011

Beautiful Botannicals Thank You

I decided that I wanted to make a one layer card to show how quick and easy card making can be!
This card came together in about 10 minutes, tops. The hardest part was lining up the Cuttlebug embossing strip to make sure it was straight (I have a problem lining things up). I ended up using some removable tape to insure that the embossing strip did not move when I put the embossing plate over the card.

I stamped the image and then using daubers colored the stem and flowers with the Memento inks, using a light touch. Followed up with some Stickles (love them!) and a small bow and VoilĂ ! a quick card!

Card Details:
Images : a|s Beautiful Botannicals and Essential Sentiments sets.
Inks: Memento Lulu Lavender and New Sprout, Versafine Onyx Black
Embellishments: a|s Lime Organdy Ribbon, Stickles, Cuttlebug Embossing

1 comment:

Liz said...

Another beautiful creation, Pamela!