Saturday, April 16, 2011

Punched Embossing


Another Just One card - this was the card I made for April's TJ's swap. I used the Creative Memories Paisley Punch and the Punched Embossing technique from the Technique Junkies Emboss or Die CD. It was a lot of fun and really makes a card stand out! I love bright colors and it is a great technique to use up those scraps of paper we all have stashed away! Use them up ladies using this technique! What you need to do: Using your favorite punch, punch out several using different colors. Adhere to your background base and run through your dry embosser using your favorite embossing folder. I used the Cuttlebug D'vine Swirl folder.
Sentiment: Stampin Up
Ink: Stampin Up Markers
Paper: Stampin Up & Bazzill

1 comment:

Karen said...

I'm dying to try this technique!