Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My First A Muse Studio Creations

I had so much fun last night! My A Muse Studio Consultant Kit was delivered yesterday and I spent the night looking through all the goodies that I received! The ink colors are just gorgeous and really need to be seen to believe. The stamp kits are fabulous! The rubber is deeply etched and they cling to the acrylic blocks like a dream. Not having to trim stamps and adhere the contact image is such a bonus! The ribbons are yummy and all the embellishments are fantastic.

I had a hard time deciding which images to use first! I finally settled down and made four cards. By midnight I had to call it a night and I can tell you the morning came VERY quickly!

I cannot wait to play again tonight!

Here is what I made!

images: rock star
ink: ocean, orange, Memento Tuxedo Black
paper: orange notecard, ocean shimmer couture damask
embellishment: ocean stitched grosgrain



Images: just because, beautiful botanicals, elegant elements
ink: bubblegum, grass, orange, Memento Tuxedo Black
paper: sage polka dot, bubblegum shimmer couture solid



Images: just because, beautiful botanicals, essential sentiments
ink: bubblegum, grass, orange, Memento Tuxedo Black
paper: sage polka dot, bubblegum shimmer couture solid
embellishments: twinkle stickers


Images: graphic sunflower, essential sentiments
ink: bubblegum, orange, Memento Tuxedo Black
paper: sage polka dot, bubblegum shimmer couture solid
embellishments: twinkle stickers

4 comments:

Dawn said...

I love the butterfly, flower and shimmer paper together. All your creations are fun!

Karen said...

Totally love them all! I can't wait to play!!!

Judy said...

Love them!

TOBEY said...

I love those graphic sunflowers, what did you cut them out with? Love all your desitns!