Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Announcing.... I am now an A Muse Studio Consultant

Many of you know about my love affair making handmade cards and with A Muse Artstamps.

A Muse Artstamps is now known as A Muse Studio and is a direct sales company. I have taken my love for A Muse stamps to another level! I am now an A Muse Studio Consultant!

In the coming days and weeks I will be creating sample cards using A Muse Studio stamps, papers, inks and embellishments. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do.

I will be hosting classes at my home, offering in-home classes and parties and creating a stamp club. I will also be updating my blog to show the latest A Muse Studio creations and goings-on. I hope you will check it out.

Stay tuned for more details to come!

-- Pamela

My consultant site: https://www.amusestudio.com/attemptedcreativity
My email: attemptedcreativity@gmail.com

P.S. - For anyone who may be wondering - no I did not give up my day job!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Yay! You make the BEST cards so I can't wait to see what you do! I'll be stalking your blog...

Cheryl said...

Pam, I just love your cards and all the ideas you always have. You will be awesome at this. Best of luck and I'll be checking. :)