Monday, January 17, 2011

Week 2

I was able to spend some time this week catching up with friends which is a great thing to do at the beginning of a new year! We had a couple of snow storms and more predicted for this coming week. I realize that is part of living in New England and prefer to not be driving in it. I prefer to be watching the snow out of the windows of my house. It is very peaceful to watch and to listen to the snow falling.

Gerry and I are empty nesters again for a couple of months until Spring break rolls around. Bijou is missing her buddies as are we. I spent a bunch of time putting my house back to rights after the holidays and now things are pretty organized!

I was very happy to get my car back. I swear that the Caliber was making me car sick. Luckily I only had to drive to work one day in it and was only to happy to hear that my car was ready earlier than anticipated. Central Collision in Ayer was fabulous to deal with. Joyce (one of the owners) was so unbelievable helpful, especially with the knowledge she shared on how to deal with the insurance and car rental companies. Thanks Joyce! If anyone needs any autobody work, I highly recommend Central Collision.

I am not sure how I will do with Project 365 going forward. Time will tell.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hey...I'm totally innocent...cough cough! Layout looks great! Keep 'em coming...