Thursday, January 13, 2011

Project 365 - Week 1

This year I decided to participate in Project 365. What this project entails is taking a picture every day and journaling about it. It can be as detailed or as brief as you want to make it. The purpose of this project is to keep track of the every day life, the things both small and big that sums up who and what we are. It is fun to look back and remember the little things when you are having a hard time remembering what yesterday was like.

I finished the first week and the second week is in progress and with the layouts I have created for myself I feel that this project is definitely something I can keep going. It will be an interesting year!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Great job Pamela! Do think we can stick with this all year? You may have to nudge me here and there.