Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

Another year has come and gone with what seemed like a whirlwind. So many things have changed this year. My sons are now college freshman, my husband and I are adjusting to being empty-nesters and the rift in my extended family seems to be healing. Maybe the birth of my grand nephew had something to do with that. I'd like to think so.

I have to say that, while it is only the second day in 2011, the year is off to a good start! I have wanted to get more pictures of my guys and it is not always easy to convince the men in my household that taking pictures is not something akin to having teeth pulled. Not sure why they have been willing today but I'll take what I can get!

My wish for the new year is one of peace. Peace of mind, peace of heart and peace for all those who think that it is something to be feared.

Happy New Year 2011!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tobey said...

Happy New Year Pamela!! lovely picture of your family, it must be nice having the family all together! Enjoy having the boys home!

jenn shurkus said...

happy new year pamela ;)