Monday, March 15, 2010

12 of 12 and a Great Weekend


How awesome is it that the 12 of 12 for March falls on a weekend when I am away with friends at a scrapbooking retreat? It was great! We stayed at the Linden Tree Inn in Rockport, MA. Innkeepers Tobey and John Shepherd took great care of us during our stay. I got to choose my room and had a fun time checking them out. I settled on Room 22 which was decorated in a pineapple motif with a nice king size bed! Every morning we were treated to Tobey's homemade scones which were soooo good! Cranberry, currant and almond along with John making eggs for us as we each wanted them. Lunches were sandwiches and ended with Chicken Ceasar Salad which was so good! Dinners were of course delicious! Thursday: Turkey Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole, Mesclun Salad and bread Friday: Haddock with sour cream and dill, Asparagus, Salad and bread. Saturday: Chicken Pot Pie and Salad followed by frost-your-own chocolate cupcakes! Tobey is a great cook! Along with the snack shelf with anything you could want we were well fed! Tobey also greeted all of us with a great goody basket filled with all sorts of crafty items. So fun! I had a great time! Thanks to Tobey and John for making it a great weekend and to my friends for a fun time as usual!

So for my 12 of 12 layout I took pictures of the inn, my room, my friends working hard on their books, the snack shelf, the beach which is right down the street, Karen and I from the top of the house and one of our dinners centered with a group shot of my friends!

1 comment:

jenn shurkus said...

fabulous layout :) so glad you had fun!!