Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More Digi-Scrapping

I have been able to do a few more pages as part of the Feeling Scrappy Sketchapalooza 4 class that I am taking. Being able to put a page together here and there has worked well with my schedule and in the end I have amassed a nice collection of pages in a short time! I usually do the bulk of my scrapbooking when I am able to sneak away to retreats so when I am able to get some done outside of those events it is a bonus!

Here is a two page spread:
 


And another page from one of the sketches that I found the most difficult to do so far but think it is my favorite one of the first few that I have done. There are 20 sketches in all but I have only gotten six done.



I loved the colors in this one. I was able to put together a page I was really happy with and am sure I will use it again.

No comments: