Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Is it Summer Yet?

Here in New England the weather has been miserable. The cold, gray, wet weather does not resemble what June usually is: hot, steamy and sunny. Where is our weather? Please send warmth this way please!

So in the meanwhile I made some cards that make me feel a little closer to summertime. I got this new frame stamp from Morning Star Stamps and just LOVE it. It makes it so easy to pair a few images and sentiments together. It works really well for small images, especially all my A Muse goodies! I plan on using the frame stamp a lot!



Stamps: A Muse, Morning Star
Paper: Georgia Pacific, Bo Bunny, Memory Box
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: Copic Markers, Spica Pens, Liquid Pearls, Glitter

7 comments:

Karen said...

Aahhhhhhh! I LOVE THESE!!! I NEED to come over!!!

Joyce said...

What a great idea and super use of stamps! These could be for any gender or age too. TFS!

Debbie said...

Wow, I love that stamp. Both of these look fantastic!!

Kerry said...

Hi Pamela, I love them! They are amazing!!! Hope all is well. :)

Laura said...

What a creative card! I especially like the border around the four squares. Looks so relaxing!

jenn shurkus said...

that frame is VERY cool ;) glad to see you using your summer stash!!! hahaha

Jennie M said...

I love these cards!! The frame is awesome!!