Sunday, June 28, 2009

Flowers, Flowers Everywhere!

Karen and I got together today for an overdue crafty session. It is always fun to be able to chat while making cards and bounce ideas off each other. She has a great eye for color combinations that I would not normally use and I am always happy with the results.

A few of the cards that I made using the Hero Arts Fanfare stamp I had done on watercolor paper a while ago and finally got around to making cards with. I love working with watercolor images. With one stamp you can get multiple images and depending on the wetness of the paper get very different results.

Only one card has a sentiment. I will add other sentiments as I need. I like making cards that are multi-purpose in nature. It is nice have a card to use for that unexpected occasion.

Here is what I was able to accomplish:

Image: Fred B. Mullet


Image: Fred B. Mullet


Image: Hero Arts


Image: Fred B. Mullet


Images: Hero Arts & A Muse


Image: Hero Arts

4 comments:

jenn shurkus said...

love the colors pamela :) and how these cards turned out... bright sunny and cheerful... soooo not how our weather has been ugh ;)

Dawn said...

Those flower cards are really pretty! Love your blog header too!

Victoria said...

These are beautiful Pamela. I love the color combos! Hope you have a good 4th!

Karen said...

How did I miss this post?!? Thanks for the compliment! You are definitely the queen of the techniques! I don't know how you sort all these different technique ideas? That first card is definitely my favorite...the colors are so warm! Can't wait to get together again!