Friday, April 10, 2009

To the expectant parents...


Our friends Kathi and Devang are expecting their first child in September! I made this card, to let them know how happy we are for them.

We are so happy for them and cannot wait to meet their newest member of the family in a few months.

To keep it gender neutral I wanted to color the jammies in yellow and ended up flocking them with Fun Flock! I did use some pink and blue but not too much. The flock makes the jammies pop. Gotta love that flock!!!

I am happy with the way the card came out.

Congrats Kathi and Devang!

Stamp: A Muse
Paper: Bazzill, BG Urban Prarie, Neenah
Ink: Memento
Ribbon: A Muse

Embellishments: Fun Flock

3 comments:

Laura said...

Another great card! You're on a roll. You go girl!

Susie said...

this is absolutely adorable!!! I love it! I must get this stamp:)

Karen said...

I'm sooo going to have to copy this one! I have a baby shower coming up.