Sunday, April 12, 2009

Think Simple, Think A Muse!

I have had this card in my head ever since I first saw the new A Muse Umbrella stamp that came out with the Beautiful Blooms and Brides release a few weeks ago.

The time was right to finally sit down and put it on paper and the impetus was the latest A Muse Lounge Challenge entitled "Think Simple, Think A Muse!".

The challenge was to make a simple card with no more than 3 layers, any tools and techniques.

I am pretty happy with the way it came out ~ the way I saw it in my head!

Images: A Muse
Paper: A Muse, Prismatic. Neenah
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Soft Sky
Embellishments: A Muse ribbon, Spica, Copic Marker

21 comments:

Dawn said...

Awwww, Pamela! What a fun card! I really love it. That little bird can fit in many places but your idea was superb!!! Isn't it great when I card from your head turns out so perfect?

Laura said...

This is such a creative and cute card! Way to go Pamela!

Kerry said...

It's sooo cute, I love how you use the umbrella. So sweet!

Rose said...

very sweet and love who you turned the umbrella upside down!

creativegrace said...

SHUT UP!!!! Could this BE any cuter?????

Frozenstamper said...

Clever, clever!!!! Very cute card Pamela!

Glenda said...

Wow - so creative! Love the umbrella and the plp! Great job!

*Analyn* said...

Lovely card! I love it...great way to use the umbrella!

Cat said...

VERY cute card, but surely you know that by now :) tfs

cheiron said...

Love this card. Pretty colors, love the little birdie in the umbrella!

Jen said...

So cute Pamela! I love him swimming in the umbrella!

Debbie said...

Absolutely adorable!! Very pretty colors also.

GlitterGrrl said...

So cute!! Love the little bird in the umbrella.....

Jennie M said...

Pamela!! This is the cutest thing EVER!! I absolutely *love* it!! Wow!! Thanks so much for playing along with the A Muse Lounge challenge! :)

Tammy said...

This is just darling, even though birds scare me!

Tiffany Heilman said...

Great idea and very well executed! Luv it!

Stamp4hobby said...

I LOVE it when that happens! :)

Super cute card!

Heather said...

SOOOO stinkin' adorable!!!

Krystie Lee said...

Congrats on making the A Muse challenge round-up! I loved your card, I think it was my favorite of all the submissions!

Linda said...

Fantastic! Bravo!

Beth Thomas said...

THIS is adorable! I love the creative way you used all of the images! Truly inspiring!