Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Muse Addicts Get-together at Ink About It

A bunch of New England A Muse Addicts are getting together tomorrow at Ink About It for a Shoebox Swap. With about 20 of us there we will be making a lot of cards!

I am really looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones. The creativity of these women is awesome!

My card is a CASE from Krystie Lee. Check out her blog!

Here is my card:

Stamps: A Muse
Paper: A Muse, Neenah Classic Solar White, Bazzill, Prismatics
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Blank
Accessories: Copic markers, Stickles

3 comments:

Karen said...

I loved it at your house and I love it here!!! Can't wait to make one for myself tomorrow!

TracE said...

Great use of color in this card. I had fun making today. I am going to play around with some variations of it...different color combos, etc... Thanks for the inspiration!
Tracy

Dawn said...

Wow! You are all going to have a great time this weekend! Your card is colorful and bright! Perfect!