Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More Simple Cards, A Muse Style

I am on a card making roll! I made these two cards in just a few minutes. I used the Big Block BL stamp to create the background using Cat Eye ink pads to create the grass and sky. I then used the new Long Grass stamp along with a few of my favorite A Muse mini stamps and Voila - Think Simple, Think A Muse!

Stamps: A Muse
Paper: Neenah, MemoryBox, Bazzill
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Colorbox Cat's Eye
Embellishments: Spica

Stamps: A Muse
Paper: Neenah, Bazzill
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Colorbox Cat's Eye
Embellishments: Marvy Markers

15 comments:

Dawn said...

Pamela, wow! Love the bird in the grass! Your cards are simple but lovely.

cheiron said...

Love them both, never would have thought to add the little bird! How cute and clever.

Debbie said...

Ooh la la, both of these are very nice. I like the little bird in the flowers too. I really like the dp on the first card, so fun.

xiumaiyuki said...

This is so pretty, Pamela! I love the scene you created and the BG pp is a perfect match!

Kerry said...

Ohhh Pamela,
The cards are lovely, I love the background. And the nice touch on the little bird and the butterfly.

Kerry said...

Ohhh Pamela,
The cards are lovely, I love the background. And the nice touch on the little bird and the butterfly.

Karen said...

Awesome as usual! I love that grass stamp!

Laura said...

The bird and the butterfly are such cute accents on your cards.

Glenda said...

So pretty - both of them!!! Great card. The grass and flower go so well together.

Tiffany Heilman said...

Love the bird card, too cute!!!

Alanna Harris said...

love your cards...the green in the "hello" card is so nice!

Jennie M said...

Girl, you are on FIRE!! I *love* these cards!! Thanks so much for playing along with the A Muse Lounge challenge!! :)

IvoryKeys said...

Love your cards! I like the calm feel to all of them.

Thanks for stopping by my blog too!

Rhonda said...

Oh my! Completely gorgeous! Love that floral paper, you stamped this so perfectly to go with it!! Gorgeous!

Rhonda said...

Oooh, I didn't scroll down far enough to see the other card in this post!! Beautiful! So clean and pretty!