Sunday, February 8, 2009

More Valentine Greetings

I was on a card making roll this weekend and wanted to post more pictures of cards that I made using the Bare Tree stamp by Memory Box. These cards came together so quickly and I love when that happens (I usually agonize over cards!).

Images: Memory Box
Paper: BG Urban Prairie, Neenah, Memory Box
Ink: Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate
Marvy Markers, Sakura Glaze Pen


Images: Memory Box
Paper: Neenah Classic Solar White, SU, Memory Box
Ink: Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate
Marvy Markers, Sakura Glaze Pen



Images: Memory Box
Paper: BG Urban Prairie, Memory Box, Bazzill, Neenah
Ink: Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate
Marvy Markers, Sakura Glaze Pen



Images: Memory Box, A Muse
Paper: Neenah, Memory Box, Bazzill
Ink: Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate
Marvy Markers, Sakura Glaze Pen

3 comments:

freshaircrafting said...

I love that tree!! Great cards!

njburk said...

These are all cute--but my favorite is the one with the red backrgound paper.
Nice job, Nola

spangle said...

I love making Valentines too!
I really love that tree, I'll have to keep my eyes open for it.