Sunday, January 4, 2009

Let it Snow

I finally had time for an A Muse Addicts Stamp of the Week Challenge! I have not done one in so long!

For week 48 the stamps selected were Polar bear and Fawn. I chose the Polar bear stamp, it is one of my favorites!

Here in New England, we have had a bunch of snow storms so far this winter with more predicted for this week. I am hoping that by making a card that says 'Let it snow' that this storm will bypass us!


Sentiment & Images: A Muse & Elzybells
Cardstock: Neenah
Notecard: A Muse
Ink: Memento
Copic Markers
MS Glitter

5 comments:

Karen said...

This card is amazing! What did u use for the snow flakes? It's ADORABLE!

cheiron said...

Love your card...the snow looks so real!!

Victoria said...

I love this! Your snowflakes and snow drifts are beautiful! We had a mini snow storm here last night. Fortunately it had all mostly turned to slush this morning when I woke up, so the morning commute wasn't so bad.

Dawn said...

Nice job, Pamela! Those snowflakes look real!!!

Glenda said...

Beautiful! Love your scene and the snow flakes are stunning!