Monday, January 26, 2009

Ice Cream Sundaes anyone?

A Muse has a bunch of yummy new stamps out for their new release for Valentine's Day. There are so many that I liked that it was hard choosing which one to ink up first!

Since I had to make from birthday cards I figured that the Ice cream sundae stamp would be cool (pardon the intentional pun) to use. This card also figures into the new A Muse Lounge challenge, Something New, issued by Jennie Moczan. This challenge was to use my *newest* A Muse stamp to create something!

Here it is. I love the colors for the ice cream, red raspberry, coffee and chocolate! Yum!!! Now if only Kimball's was open now!

Images: A Muse
Paper: A Muse, Bazzill
Ink: Memento
Copic markers, Martha Stewart glitter, A Muse twinkle stickers, A Muse ribbon

10 comments:

Michelle Clark said...

Yes, please! What a yummy card.

Lisa said...

What a "cool" card (to borrow your intentional pun). I think it is adorable!!

Jennie M said...

This is SO cute! I love the colors that you used and I love the spoon on here too! Thanks so much for playing along with the A Muse Lounge challenge! :)

jill grace said...

Love that you partnered the spoon with the ice cream! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Such a fun card..I HAVE been to Kimball's and all I can say is YUM!!!! Can't wait for the snow to melt...aarrrggghhhhhhhh

Karen said...

Yummy Yummy
LOVE THIS CARD! Jessy said you're the best card maker in the world.

Geeta said...

Pamela, this is a cute card! Love the colors!

Jen said...

So cute!! I love the pink!

cheiron said...

Pamela, love your card and how you added the spoon to it! Great idea!

Beth Thomas said...

I LOVE this LO! And the cherry on top is too cute! It's making me hungry!