Sunday, January 4, 2009

How I spent my Christmas Vacation

Hmmm - I had this caption in my head when I saw the bottles of wine piling up on our island countertop "How I spent my Christmas Vacation!". I knew I had to take a picture!

The picture represents all the wine bottles that my husband and I went through from Christmas to New Years! Now don't go thinking we have a problem! We have some WELL aged wine and that is not a good thing when it comes to white wine, at least the kind we buy. So we finally decided to go through our wine cabinet to see what was good. We would open a bottle and taste it. If it was good we drank it over the next couple of days, otherwise down the drain it went. Sadly, most of it when down the drain.

It teaches us an important (and expensive) lesson to not keep whites very long!

2 comments:

Karen said...

No comment.

jenn shurkus said...

thats sooooo sad!!!! (wasted beverages)