Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Countdown

I'm not ready yet. Are you?

I have a lot of little things left to do. You know the last minute stocking stuffers and gifts that you just have to have! Of course nothing is wrapped. I am the queen of gift bags! I LOVE THEM! They save me every year.
For the past few years my husband, my kids and I give each other scratch tickets in our stockings. It is the only time of year that we play the lottery. We don't usually win much, the state definitely gets the better end of the deal. But we have a great time and we like to see how long it can last. Whatever we win buys more tickets. Obviously if we won anything more than a few dollars we would keep it but such has not been an issue.
I will be taking some time off from work over the holidays and will spend a fair amount of time in my craft room. My stamps and scrapbooks are calling me!
Now if the snow storms would not interfere with my shopping I would be all done by now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pamela! Just wanted to pop in and hope all si well with you! Hope you and your loved ones had a beautiful Christmas...and that someone was lucky with their ticket this year:)! Take care; Tinla