Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Baubles

Last weekend a few friends came over to make Christmas ornaments. I realized that I had a few too many glass ornaments in my stash and it was time to use them up! These ornaments are very simple to make and came out beautiful.

With all that is going on with the economy this year, you hear a lot about making gifts instead of buying, especially all the swapping of gift certificates that goes on. I love this idea! I plan on making a few things for family members, like those triangle treat boxes. Fill them with goodies and what a great gift! Lots of awesome things can fit in those boxes.

For instructions on making these ornaments, click here.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Love them! I had so much fun making ornaments with you guys! I think the hearts that I made later are my favorites...I'll have to post a pic.

Denise said...

I told Karen that I am jealous and am needing craft time here. They are beautiful!