Saturday, November 22, 2008

In the Holiday Mood

Christmas is my favorite time of year and spending it with family and friends is the best part. I made this card focal image as part of an A Muse ATC Swap and wanted to turn it into a card that signifies what the holidays mean to me. The A Muse Addicts Forum has a monthly home page contest and this is my submission. The theme is something that depicts what warmth means to you. This is it for me - spending the holidays with loved ones.

Enjoy!

Images and Sentiment - A Muse

3 comments:

Karen said...

I really love this, Pamela! I like how you put an ATC card to good use. You really know how to use that silhouette card well!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Pamela! Love how you stamped your main image on the DP...great effect! TFS: Tinla:)

jenn shurkus said...

shhhhhh dont be telling people that i broke my own rules ;) hope to see you in a couple weeks ..... have a nice thanksgiving ;)