Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Holiday ATC Swap - ** FULL **

Come one, come all to participate in my A Muse/Elzybells/Saltbox Studio Holiday ATC Swap.

Details:

To participate, each person is to make 10 ATCs. Only A Muse, Elzybells and Saltbox Studio stamps can be used. You will get back ten including one of your own. Splitcoaststampers has a great tutorial on making ATCs. See here.

Each Holiday ATC must have at least two layers and at least one embellishment (ex. ribbon, glitter, buttons, etc.).
Please sign and number each of your swaps and put them in a Ziploc bag to ensure the elements do not adversely affect them during their postal journey. Your bag should be marked with your name and your group number.

A SASE must also be included and 1 extra stamp (it’ll be returned to you if it’s not needed).

The due date is December 15th.

Provided that I receive all ATC's by the 15th the packages should be received by Christmas (of course, depending on USPS holiday delivery schedules). Please sign up by posting a comment on my blog. I'll add names to groups as people sign up and will email each person my mailing information.
* More groups will be added when needed.

NOTE: 11/24/08 All spots are now taken and no new groups will be created.

-- Pamela

Group 1
1. Pamela - *received*
2. Karen - *received*
3. Tracy O.
4. Jenny - *received*
5. Kim R - *received*
6. Tinla - *received*
7. Tracy C.
8. Penny - *received*
9. Liz - *received*
10. Amy

Group 2:
1. Pamela - *received*
2. Karen - *received*
3. Jenn
- *received*
4. Connie - *received*
5. Tinla - *received*
6. Lynnette - *received*
7. Lyndsay
8. Dawn - *received*
9. Jenny - *received*
10. Livia - *received*

A few people have signed up for whom I do not have an email address. For all that have signed up please send an email to me at attemptedcreativity@comcast.net and I will send my mailing information.

17 comments:

Tracy said...

Sounds like fun! Please add my name-thank you! Barn494

Jenny in MN said...

Me please! Jenny in MN from ScrapShare and Amuse Addicts. :)

Anonymous said...

Please add my Pamela. Thanks, Kim R

Anonymous said...

What fun, Pamela! Please add my name...thank you!! Tinla:)

Tracy said...

If Tinla's in... I've got to get in on this! LOL! Sign me up please.

Karen said...

Thanks for doing this! I love that I don't even have to mail mine! Hee hee!

PennyH said...

Please sign me up if there's still room. Thanks! :)

Liz said...

Count me in -- and thanks for getting in touch!!

little.one said...

Please add me to the fun. Thanks, Pamela!

jenn shurkus said...

meeee please ;)

Karen said...

Alright...add me to the 2nd group.

Anonymous said...

add me in Pamela
email- cjheitner@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Pamela! That is great you have a 2nd group....is it ok if I take a spot in group 2? LMK if you think I'm being too greedy ;)! Tinla:)

Lynnette said...

Please add me to the swap. Thanks,Lynnette
email-wapniewski3@aol.com

Lyndsay said...

Me, please!

Dawn said...

I'd love a spot! Thanks!

Jenny in MN said...

Okay, twist my arm, can I have a spot in the second group as well?