Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

This time of year is for remembering all that you have to be thankful for.

I am thankful for my family and friends. We are fortunate to be surrounded by wonderful people who make our lives just that much better. My husband and sons are the loves of my life and I cannot imagine what it would be without them. So this day is going to be spent with them and other loved ones and we will remember those that are no longer with us.

For our Thanksgiving table I have made this treat bags filled with yummy Hershey kisses. The template can be found here. Fun and easy to make!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Images: A Muse, Inkadinkado

2 comments:

Karen said...

They came out awesome!!! I can't wait to make them for Christmas eve!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! Love the whole package...including what you put inside;)! TFS: Tinla