Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

This time of year makes me think back on what has happened this year, good and bad. The family that I miss dearly, especially my mother and grandmother. I am also thankful for so much. For my wonderful family, old friends and new, people that I have never met IRL but whom I consider friends.

In celebration of the upcoming holidays I made this Thanksgiving card.
Images: A Muse
Ink: A Muse, ColorBox & Memento
Copic markers
Notecard: A Muse
Cardstock: Neenah & Bazzill

3 comments:

Jennie M said...

This is just beautiful Pamela!

Karen said...

I Love this turkey stamp! I plan on doing Thanksgiving cards this weekend...feel free to bring any thanksgivingyyyy stamps with you...please, please...

Anonymous said...

beautiful, Pamela! The ribbon and the sponging ties everything in so nicely. Happy Thanksgiving to you! Tinla:)