Thursday, November 20, 2008

Classes, classes and more classes!

I have been taking a bunch of classes at Ink About It lately. It was so much fun being able to take 3 classes last week with Linda Carnell, owner of A Muse Artstamps, and Julie Ebersole, Lead Designer for A Muse. They are two very creative ladies! The cards were fun and the techniques we learned I will definitely put to good use. IAI had their annual Customer Appreciation Night last Friday with Linda and Julie being the guests providing the Make-and-Take of this wonderful mini treat bag. It is a great place card for the holiday tables. I plan on making some for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Last night was Jenn Shurkus' Holiday Tag Class. We made 30 gift tags and boy, were we busy! Jenn, better known as the bucket nazi, put aside her usual rules and gave us parts of other buckets to keep us from getting too far behind. Great tags were made and I will make sure that they are not attached upside down as one of my darling sons did last year to my first homemade tags!!!

Tonight is the last of IAI's Christmas Card Challenge. Hard to believe we started making Christmas cards in March and now the last class is upon us. Time just flew by! I love the designs Lori Champine, one of the owners of IAI, comes up with. It will be hard deciding who gets what card. I, of course, will take pictures of all of them. IAI has a new blog, check it out here. Lori and Linda have such an awesome store.

Anyway, the holidays are fast approaching. I found a bunch of radio stations already playing Christmas music which I love and look forward to decorating my house. This is my favorite time of year! I love the sights and sounds.

Bye for now! I hope to post pictures this weekend.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love how you used the patterned paper. Great idea!