Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween to all!

I miss the days when kids came Trick or Treating to my house. My kids are too old for it now (not at 16 is old!) and there are not many little ones who live near us anymore. The kids across the street go elsewhere to gather their candy loot. Kids prefer to go to the big developments now. Thus my lonely pieces of candy sitting in my Halloween basket will get eaten by my family. Oh well! At least I have pictures to look back fondly on.

Now for the ATC's that I made for Lee Anne's A Muse Addicts Halloween Swap. Since we have all (or almost all) of us have received our packages I can post the cards that I made.

Enjoy!




Images: A Muse

2 comments:

Jennie M said...

These are awesome ATCs Pamela!! I love them both, they are so spooky and fun! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Karen said...

I'm pretty sure I've seen these before in person but I have to comment on how AMAZING they are!!!