Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thursday's Sketch Challenge

Tracy has another sketch challenge for this week. I just squeaked under the deadline for this week's challenge! I am still trying to get back into the groove of things after vacation and I am finding it hard.

This card came together quickly since Boris seems to be my go-to stamp lately. Maybe it was all that Halloween postings on the A Muse Addicts forum that got to me or maybe it is all the Halloween decorations (and candy!) in the stores.

Here is the sketch:


And my rendition:

Papers: SU, K&Company and A Muse
Ribbon: A Muse
Stamps: A Muse and Inkadinkado
Ink: Memories
Staedtler Water Color pencils

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a fantastic job on the sketch challenge, Pamela! love how you twined the ribbon around...I've never seen that done beofre; how clever! Great job on colouring Boris..I am sure he is pleased as punch that he is being inked up so much! Hope you had a lovely vacation:) TFS: Tinla

Tracy said...

Hey Pamela!
I'm *SO* glad you had a chance to play. And I completely hear ya on gettin' back into the grove after vacation. I am off this week and finding it VERY hard to get crafty. Go figure. I think you really ROCKED this card. It came out super. I love all of the spiders!! Thanks for playing along this week!
Hugs,
Tracy

Catherine said...

too cute! do not care for spiders at all but i guess i can take this one...LOL!

Rose said...

Your ribbon is a great addition and I really love those spiders!!

Jennie M said...

I love this Pamela! The colors are great and I am loving all of the spiders! :)

jenn shurkus said...

love the hand drawn grass pamela :)