Friday, August 15, 2008

Sketch Challenge with Boris

Tracy has another challenge this week using the 4 bar notecard. This one was a little more challenging. I am enjoying the challenges. It takes the guess work out of trying to come up with a layout. That is something that can take me a while to figure out. I overthink things many, many times.

For this card I used my new MS Drippy Goo punch. I just love it! There are so many things you can do with this one. It is not just for Halloween!



Stamps: A Muse
Cardstock: SU, CM, Notecard: A Muse
Spica, Copic, Colorbox and Memories Ink, Art Glitter, Ribbon: Creative Impressions

9 comments:

Jennie M said...

This is awesome Pamela!! I love it! The drippy goo looks perfect on this layout too! :)

Tracy said...

Woo-hoo!! Another fantastic card Pamela! Congrats on being the *first* to play along this week. I just *love* that goo punch. Can't wait to get my hands on mine. LOL!

Tracy said...

Very cute-that goo punch is great! Tracy

Anonymous said...

Great job on the sketch challenge, Pamela! Love the glitter and that ribbon. TFS: Tinla

Rose said...

Love that goo punch!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is so cute Pamela! That drippy goo punch goes perfectly with Boris! Wonderful job with this sketch! :D

Catherine said...

Great job on the sketch, love this card =)

dawns said...

Love that Boris stamp! Nice job!

Karen said...

Ok, where'd you get that cool punch?!? Bring it over sometime soon!

LOVE THE CARD as usual!!!!

~Karen