Friday, August 8, 2008

Playing Around with Stamps

I was cataloging some of my new A Muse stamps last night. I stamp an image of every stamp on a 2.5 x 3.5 piece of paper and put them into a baseball card sleeves for reference. It is an easy way to keep track of what I have.

While doing this I was seeing all kinds of different layouts that I could do and different uses for some of the stamps. In this card the stems of the flowers is actually a stamp from the Tag Team clear set and the flower blossom is from the Nature clear set.

I am not sure that I love how the card came out but I love finding other ways to get the most out of my stash.


Stamps & Notecard: A Muse
Cardstock: SU
Ink: Colorbox
Stickles, Nestabilities

1 comment:

Jennie M said...

This is beautiful! I love everything about it!!