Saturday, August 2, 2008

My favorite things

The third VMAA challenge is all about favorites. Make a card using one of your favorite A Muse stamps, your favorite ribbon, your favorite color or A muse notecard, your favorite layout, your favorite accessory, your favorite punch, etc. Use as many of your favorites as you can!!

The layout that I used is now my favorite. I used it for the first time last week and love how it came out. The Gerbera Daisy stamp represents both my favorite A Muse stamp but also my favorite flower. I love the combination of pink and black together too!

4 comments:

Rose said...

Love your added sparkle in the center!

dawns said...

I have that same ribbon in lots of colors and love it too!

Rhonda said...

Fun!! The Gerber Daisy is definitely a fave of mine too!! Gorgeous ribbon!!!!

I'm glad you were able to play with us!!! :D

Lara said...

Great card. I love all the sparkles.