Monday, August 11, 2008

August Celebrations

These are a few of the cards I made for family members. In my extended family there are many celebrations this month. Birthdays and wedding anniversaries are to be celebrated! My mother-in-law just celebrated her 79th birthday! She is a wonderful woman and I am so lucky to have her as a MIL. My oldest brother and his wife will be celebrating 21 years of marriage next week. It hardly seems possible.

Happy Birthday Craig:













CASEd from a card made by stampngokaren on SCS.
Stamps, ink and paper: Stampin' Up, stickes, Spica, Ribbon Creative Impressions

Happy Birthday Marilyn:

Stamps: Karen Lockhard, Stampin' Up
Paper: Bazzill, SU
Ink: Memories, Prismacolor Pencils

Happy Birthday Larry:

Stamps: SU, Sentiment: Claudia Rose
Ink: Memories
Papers: SU, Copic markers, Spica

Cheers to John & Julie:

Stamps: A Muse
Paper: A Muse, SU, Bazzill
Ink: Memories, Colorbox
Art Glitter, Glimmer Mist

No comments: