Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Muse Addicts at AMAP

Today was the first day of A-Muse-A-Palooza at Ink About It. Jenn kept us laughing all night! We all enjoyed seeing the new releases and scoffing them up to take home with us.

The A Muse shelves were a lot fuller before the class started and with Jenn shopping for us during the class we made a good size dent in their inventory! I know, for myself, I took home more than my fair share!

Here are the cards we made tonight:










My share of the stash:

8 comments:

Michelle Clark said...

Looks like you had a great time! You got some of my favorites.

Christine (Chip, Chippysue) said...

Looks like lots of fun, that rocket elf is too funny!!!

Amy said...

Oh no you didn't! What's with the silly grin on my face? I must have been high on A Muse goodness. See you tomorrow.

Jennie M said...

This looks like SO much fun! I love all of the stamps you got too! Thanks for sharing!!

jenn shurkus said...

last night was a TON of fun ;) looking forward to doing it again tonight ;)

Lori Barnett said...

awesome creations!! I can't wait to get more of the new stuff...when my dh isn't looking I'll sneak more home! ha ha ha JK

jenstamps said...

Looks like you had tons of fun!!!

Kathyc on SCS said...

Awww, I wish I had brought my camera to the class I went to with Jenn! I bought Rocket Elf and the Flourish Christmas tree too! I LOVE the card with Rocket Elf!