Sunday, July 27, 2008

More Celebrations...

I am enjoying the recent card challenges. I made this card with two challenges in mind. The first being the continuation of the A Muse Addicts Weekly Challenge, #53 Let's Celebrate and Heather's Share Your Spark Friday. The theme for Share Your Spark Friday is to make a shaped card. I used my Nestabilities to make the mat for the image and shaped the card using a larger die. I just love them!

Ink: Memories Black
Image and Sentiment: A Muse & Art Impressions, Paper: A Muse & SU, COPIC markers, Ultrafine Glitter, Marvy Markers

5 comments:

Victoria said...

Oh Pam! Very cute card! *love* all the scallops.

Monica said...

I love this card and want to try the idea of using the nesties to create the scalloped edges on the card! Thanks for sharing!

Jennie M said...

Pamela, this is beautiful! I love this image and your coloring is so pretty! The scalloped card is super fun too! Thanks so much for making another one for the weekly challenge! :)

jenstamps said...

Very nice Love your coloring!!!

Pat said...

What a cute card! Very cheerful!