Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Making a Scene & Sharing a Spark

The AMAC Weekly Challenge #51 is all about making a scene!! A Muse stamps are so fun because they all go together so well and there is such a huge variety of them! Using them together you can really make any kind of scene you want. So the challenge this week is to use A Muse stamps to make a scene!!

The new Winter Boy stamp which is part of the A Muse Holiday Release for A-Muse-A-Palooza is so cute! When I saw him I thought he could also be used for other times of the year. Being used as a baseball player was one of the ways I thought of using him. I also used the new Flourish Tree and sentiment from the new release. There are so many really cute new stamps it was hard to choose!

This is also my submission for Heather’s weekly share your spark challenge- to make something Christmas related.

So in my scene I placed a 'B' on his cap for the Boston Red Sox, of course!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I LOVE this card!!! It looks soooooo great!

~Karen

Jennie M said...

What an beautiful scene Pamela! I love this!! And what a great idea to make him into a baseball player! All of my relatives in Mass would *love* your card too! :) Thanks so much for *making a scene*!

Heather said...

Very cute scene! I really like the baseball hat too - clever idea!

Thanks for playing along and "sharing your spark!"