Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Oh So Lovely!

On ScrapShare a challenge was issued to make some cards using stamps that I still haven't used. It could be a stamp in a set that I used before but just have never used that particular stamp.

I have a few (quite!) of stamp sets that I have not mounted, much less used sitting on a shelf in my scrap room! They are crying out to be used! So here is three cards that I made with the Stamin' Up Oh So Lovely set.

Enjoy!


I stamped the background image with SU So Saffron. Watercolor crayons to stamp the flower and Twinkling H2O's to color in the blossoms.


Again the background is So Saffron. Image stamped with SU Real Red and Green Galore.

Same techniques were used here as with the first card (blue).

3 comments:

Gammer said...

These are beautiful. I have that set and have used it but I think I will have to CASE these.

Martha said...

Very cool!
Great job on the SS challenge! (I should get mine photographed and shared later this evening/tomorrow morning)

Kaye said...

Beautiful! My favorite is the one in the middle.