Thursday, June 19, 2008

Nestabilities and COPICs - Oh My!

Well I have to say that I am easily enabled when it comes to scrapbooking and card making related items.

One of my recent purchases are the Spellbinders Nestabilities. I saw these demo'd at CKC Manchester and was hooked. All the functionality and flexibility that I was looking for without having tons of punches! The ability to punch and emboss with the same tools is awesome and makes for very nice looking mats for cards and photos.

My latest purchase, exactly 2 hours ago now, are two COPIC markers (Cool Shadow and Pinkish White). I have used COPIC markers in a few card making classes at Ink About It. Specifically, at Jenn Shurkus' A Muse Summer Cards class tonight. I used COPICs to color in many of the images on the 5 cards that we made.

I am starting off slow with COPICs. They are an investment and so worth it for the quality that you get from them.

Oh, how easy the easily-enabled are enabled!

1 comment:

jenn shurkus said...

love enabling you ;) enjoy!!