Monday, May 5, 2008

Results - Weekend Goals

Well, I did not get all my to-do items done as I had planned. I went 50/50 on my list which I suppose given how the weekend went was not bad.

Clothes: I was brutal on weeding out clothes from DH's and kids closets. We ended up donating 5 bags of clothes to the local clothes collection box! Now my DH's tshirt collection is not so massive. With less clothes in my kids closet comes the hope that they will put stuff away now.

Filing: Some good headway was made here. Every year I go through the files to pull out old stuff from the previous year(s) and got a little behind on that task. I now have a large pile to shred then off to recycling next week for our bi-weekly collection. Our files are looking a lot slimmer!

Plants: Nothing done here.

Scrapbooking: I got a little done here, not actually scrapping but a lot of prepping and scanning of photos from my MIL to get into the current projects. Next weekend is Mother's Day so I hope to spend some time on Sunday scrapping.

1 comment:

Denise said...

What is it with men and their t-shirts? My husband has some dating back to when we met 14 years ago! There is no room in his dresser for even half. Get rid of them already! (Maybe I'm just jealous that they still fit him after all these years...)