Monday, April 7, 2008

Getting to know me

On ScrapShare the weekly blog challenge is getting to know each of us. Below are the questions that we were tasked to answer.

1) Right now I want:
To finish the rest of the Mocha Almond Assault ice cream from Kimball Farm that I have in the freezer! I love this ice cream!!!

2) I wish I knew how to:
Speak French fluently. I took many years of French in school and wish that I could speak it really well. Not that I have a need to other than when we visit Montreal. I just love the way it sounds. Very romantic!

3) When I want to indulge myself, I:
Get a pedicure! I go to a salon in Nashua, NH that has the most awesome Nail Technician, Jennifer Hall, who gives great manicures and pedicures!

4) You’ll never see me:
NAKED! Ha ha ha - I had to say that!

5) A childhood memory that I love:
Playing cards and cribbage with my grandmother. My grandmother taught me how to play so many games. Sorry, Canasta, Rummy, Cribbage to name a few. She used to call me "Grabby Abby" for taking all the cards when we played Gin. How I would love to play a game of Cribbage with her again! I can still hear her counting 15-2, 15-4, 15-6... Oh Gram, how I miss you!

6) 2 things I do every single day:
Drink coffee and kiss my DH. Not necessarily in that order.

7) Happiest moment of 2008, so far:
Making the decision to get myself in shape.

8) Describe yourself in 3 words:
Big Control Freak .
Three nicer words to describe myself: Independent, Caring, Outgoing

My kids answers:
M. said: Creative, Skillful, Kind.

J. said: Cook, Kind, Funny. When I told him that Cook was not an adjective he said "Yummy Cook" which of course makes it 4 but hey, whose counting when they are good things!

9) 2 scrap related goals for this year:
a. Finish my 1995 family album and continue onto 1999.
b. Start to put my parents pictures into Picfolio albums.


10) You have $40 that you MUST spend on yourself – what do you do with it?
See answer #3. Or better yet, a trip to Michaels, AC Moore or Ink About It for scrapbooking and stamping supplies.

2 comments:

Midnite Scrapper said...

Mmmmm...you got me stalled on answer #1 *sigh* Sounds heavenly. LOL Great answers and yes, I would love to get out that way for a retreat one day!

jenn shurkus said...

youll have to share your mani pedi connection ;) i can buzz up to nashua between classes at ink about it sometime ;)