Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring Has Sprung!

Well this is more like wishful thinking for us in New England but it is the thought that counts right? Well I hope so anyway since I am really tired of all this cold weather. The wind was awful here today so anything that brings Spring closer is a good thing!

A Muse Addicts Weekly Challenge #34 is to make a card that makes you think of Spring. I love flowers and thought a little window flowerbox sort of card would be cute.

What do you think?


I used the Daisy doodle stamp and the leaf stamp from the Nature clear set. Coloring was done with Spica pens. They are very glittery!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Pamela!! I love the colors and all the sparkle. Vicki

Karen said...

You know how I feel about glitter!

Heather said...

This is too stinkin' cute. What a great idea to combine those stamps! And well ... I love glitter too and those flowers look just awesome!

Tracy said...

This is brillant! I *love* it. I am going to have to get my daisy doodle stamp out and try this. TFS!!

jenn shurkus said...

this is FREAKIN adorable!!!