Monday, March 24, 2008

Signs of Spring

It has been a long winter and there is a threat of yet another snowstorm this Saturday! It can snow all it wants then since I will be in Freeport, Maine at a scrapbooking retreat!

It is a love-hate relationship that I have living in New England. The seasons, the proximity to the ocean and mountains makes this the ideal place to live! I love the snow but hate being cold all the time. But now there are signs of Spring popping up all over and I have the beginnings of Spring fever. Walking around my yard I see crocuses struggling to get through the still-frozen ground. The daffodils are well on their way and the leaf buds are swelling on my Downy Serviceberry trees. It won't be long now... (I HOPE)!



1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow! We don't have anything in bloom yet!!! Shoot! It snowed yesterday on Easter!